At Your Fingertips
As always, services for students, faculty, and staff will be available when campuses reopen. Precautionary measures will be put in place to ensure the rich network of support students are accustomed to remains accessible in the safest way possible.
- The library will be open, but common spaces may be limited to promote physical distancing; the library is also evaluating ways to deliver materials in a “contact free” way, such as pick-up.
- The Student Recreation Center will be open, though measures will be taken to encourage physical distancing and reduce population density.
- Student Health Services will be open with measures in place to encourage physical distancing.
- Bus services will run normally, with reduced density and physical distancing required.
- Use of the Student Union is currently being evaluated.
Storrs and Regional Campuses
- The campus bookstores will be open, however, the hours of operation may change, and common seating areas will be spread out or removed entirely to promote physical distancing.
- The use and setup of all common spaces, including library, dining, study, and recreation spaces, are being evaluated as the university works to ensure they can reopen safely in the fall.
Activities and Events
Student activities and on-campus events are a vital part of the UConn experience, and we are continuously monitoring the state's guidelines and restrictions regarding group gatherings. The safety measures that will be in place to ensure safe meetings and will be updated here as the situation evolves.
- For up-to-date information about dining halls, please visit the Living on Campus page.
- Other dining locations, such as the cafes, will have reduced seating and will be arranged to allow for adequate physical distancing.